Salut!

Welcome to my little blog!

I hope you like it, and I hope you come back really soon to visit - and share with your friends, if you'd like.

Enjoy!

Sunday, 9 September 2012

August's (belated) Writing


Summer Lovin'
Water rushes,
Waves roar.
Kids laugh,
Gulls soar.
 
You and I, alone at the other end –
well, you and I and the crabs –
Lay on a towel in the hot sun.
We don’t say much,
but we don’t have to.

By now,
we can practically read each other’s thoughts.
I think: this is the life. I love the beach,
And you think: I wonder if she’ll let me kiss her.

Typical boy,
But still the typical boy
I fell for that summer.

Water rushes,
Waves roar.
Kids laugh,
Gulls soar.
So this is a little late, because I was supposed to post it the end of August, but I've been crazy busy, so please forgive me? (Insert charming angel smilie here) En tout cas, it's up now and I'm rather proud of it. I hope you like it. Per my first post, I'm going to try to post another piece of my writing at the end of the month. (Try.)
Oh, one more thing before I log off  (I have a French project due. Sigh) my Disney character for today is Tiana's daddy from the Princess and the Frog. I really liked him. Oh, and no copyright infringement is intended with my Disney of the Day -- I just really love Disney :)
xo,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to let me know what you're thinking - what do you want to see on Almost Anonymous?